Saturday, June 25, 2011

Co-exist

I'm sure you have seen this bumper sticker, t-shirt or what have you. It annoys me every time I see it. What is it? Aren't we getting along? 

If the people who slap the bumper sticker on their car, wear the t-shirt, would surrender all of their individual rights it would be a big start. 

So who do they surrender their rights to? It really seems that no one what's to give their rights. I don't blame them. This is tried from time to time. Remember Adolf Hitler?

Will we ever see everything eye to eye? No, it's that simple. Are we getting along? Fairly well I think. With a little work and compassion we could do better. Maybe allow someone in the line in front of, and you have taken the first step.

Can't We All Just Get Along? That is not the real quote. Rodney King actually said, "People, I just want to say, you know, can we all get along?" Either way, we can if we want to.

No comments: